The new demands of office infrastructure
A growth-oriented business requires flexibility and a healthy working environment that facilitates productivity and innovation. The ‘open’ office concept is a 21st century workplace that allows an organization to meet its goals and objectives.
Innovative companies allow their employees the freedom to work independently but also stay connected through modern communication technologies such as videoconferencing, multimedia and conference
The development of an efficient office infrastructure can be so complex that an IT and engineering company often becomes the general contractor of the entire project. We will take total responsibility for everything, including the design of the building and systems, moving employees into a new office, and supporting the infrastructure. The final result will be a healthy workplace that encourages creativity, innovation and overall success.
Asteros provides solutions to build high-tech offices of the future
Asteros builds modern engineering systems for your office which will provide IT infrastructure that will last for decades.
Asteros provides reliable data storage solutions: data processing centers, server-based, and data storage systems which utilize virtualization and integrated solutions to ensure business continuity.
New telecommunications technologies for collaboration (videoconferencing, conference systems, multimedia) make it possible for the management team to always keep in touch with employees who are working remotely, eliminate expenses due to long-distance and international calls, and facilitate secure and confidential communication.
Asteros has highest partnership statuses with IT industry leaders HP, IBM, Dell, EMC, Microsoft, Cisco, and Avaya and can provide office infrastructure for any size of facility.
State-of-the-art security technologies to ensure safe facilities are a priority development area for Asteros.
We ensure the safety and comfort of your employees and the security of your data and documents:
- Engineering and technical security systems provide protection from fires and intrusions
- Special security technologies and anti-terrorist defense mechanisms protect against theft as well as attempts to sneak in hazardous materials and weapons
- Surveillance centers make it possible to manage the office and make decisions during emergency situations
Asteros is certified as a self-regulating organization which operates as a general contractor and planner.
As the general contractor, Asteros serves as a single point of responsibility, and, in addition to implementing projects, provides a range of administrative services
- Managing subcontractors
- Approving documentation with clients and supervisory bodies
- Preparing a complete package of documents
- Putting offices into commission
- Commissioning work and certification
- Training operations staff
The leading companies trust their offices to the Asteros Group
Hundreds of successful projects showcase the experience of Asteros in creating turnkey office infrastructure. The largest and most complex projects are rightfully known as the hallmarks of Asteros:
- VTB Bank's ‘Office of the Future’ in the Federation Tower
- Innovation infrastructure of TNK-BP's new office and emergency response center at the Nordstar Tower business
- Turnkey office for PwC in the White Square business center
- Reliable engineering and IT infrastructure for the National Center for the helicopter design bureau of the Russian Helicopters holding company
- Infrastructure for RusHydro's new office with advanced communications capabilities
- Infrastructure with advanced technologies planned many years in advance for Aeroflot's HQ in the village of Melkisarovo
- Building control centers for the system operator of Unified Energy System of Russia (UES) (the project covered everything from groundwork to the deployment of dispatching systems)
We use green technologies at all project stages
- Planning and design of buildings to maximize the use of natural lighting
- Deployment of lighting control systems
- Environmentally-friendly materials used in office furnishings
- Optimization of office printing and transition to a paperless office
- Use of phytodesign
Certification from the Green Building Council confirms that Asteros' projects comply with green technology standards
First in comprehensive projects dealing with infrastructure and security
- #1 in infrastructure solutions for offices and facilities (CNews Analytics, 2012)
- The largest IT provider for the aviation industry (CNews Analytics, 2013)
- #1 in information security (IDC, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Market leader in creating ‘private’ clouds (IDC, 2013)
- Received Best Office Awards-2012 for the best office environment
- the VTB office was the Grand Prix winner for best project and received an award for the ‘best manager's office’
- the TNK-BP office received the people's choice award
A full range of solutions from a single source
- Experience implementing large-scale and complex projects
- Possibility of managing projects as the general contractor
- Cutting-edge technologies and methodology for managing projects (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
- Top-notch partnership statuses with the leading suppliers of solutions and technologies
- Highly coordinated team of certified professionals
- Well-established relationships and streamlined cooperation with construction companies at all stages of project preparation and implementation
Asteros – the future is possible today
Whether you are looking to build an office of any category, searching for the most complicated technical solutions, or requiring assistance with office migration, you can be sure that all of these and more are possible with the Asteros team. Open the door to the future together with Asteros!
Thank you for your interest in the Asteros Group!
Please complete the E-mail or Telephone fields so that we can provide you with information about Turnkey Office.