Structured Cabling Systems
By consolidating data, telephone and other communications networks into a unified cabling space, a structured cabling system integrates all site equipment. Cabling system supports uninterrupted operation of the whole site engineering and IT infrastructure as well as its ease of use, long-term operation and development.
Asteros Group has a strong expertise with deployment of structured cable systems in office buildings and data centers. Asteros also designs and installs low-voltage power lines and outlets as well as standalone low-current systems isolated from the structured cabling system. Unified management of all low-current power line installation projects helps reduce time frames, coordinate project activities and reduce overheads.
We partner with the largest international cable manufacturers including CommScope Company (SYSTIMAX Solutions), Siemon, R&M, AMP NETCONNECT and Panduit. We used the SYSTIMAX iPatch solution to build IT infrastructures for VTB and PricewaterhouseCoopers offices. Asteros also deployed the SYSTIMAX iPatch flagship product in the ever-largest nationwide MTS data center network development project in Russia. Asteros solutions based on SYSTIMAX iPatch allow implementing a mobile office concept for on-demand workplace deployment anywhere in the office within just a few minutes.
Our clients ultimately acquire:
- A scalable future-proof structured cabling system eliminating the need for additional cable work whether the requirements to communications infrastructure change with time, new IT systems need to get connected, or existing hardware needs to be moved
- An open architecture allowing simultaneous use of multiple protocols and multivendor solutions thus helping to reduce new investments in active devices and protecting customer's existing investments
- Ability to keep using existing active devices
- Ability to operate SCS with the least possible number of staff
- Manufacturer's warranty for the whole SCS solution, extended warranty as well as existing and future technology support program
- An opportunity to integrate additional systems and networks and reduce SCS installation costs by deploying a full cabling system all at once
- Simplified troubleshooting and administration process and reduced downtime attributable to network outages
Asteros Group received a number of highly ranked awards over the last few years:
- CommScope's 2010 Best Level 1 Partner in Systimax Structured Connectivity Solutions Deployment
- The largest SYSTIMAX iPatch Solution deployment in Eastern Europe, 2010
- R&M's 2008 Best Project (for the Renaissance Capital project in Moskva-City)
Asteros deployed over a hundred structured cabling solutions for some of the largest Russian and international enterprises including Aeroports of the South (Bazel Aero), VimpelCom, MGTS, MISIS, Mosbrew, Nokian Tyres, Pervaya Strakhovaya Kompania, Raiffeisenbank, Renaissance Capital, Rosgosstrakh, RUSAL, SUN InBev, Sberbank Rossii, Slavneft, TNK-BP, TransCreditBank, Extrobank (Santander Consumer Bank), Kimberly-Clark and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Thank you for your interest in the Asteros Group!
Please complete the E-mail or Telephone fields so that we can provide you with information about Structured Cabling Systems.